Thursday, May 20, 2010

A symbol of family togetherness

We've been married now about 3 1/2 years.  Not terribly long but a lot has happened in those years.  We now have two children already!   Earlier this week, the table set we had ordered finally came in.   We've been eagerly saving and waiting for just this time.   The dining room table is where my family will eat together, laugh and cry together, read God's Word together, do crafts, do school work and so many other things.  It is the center of the house; where everything happens.   It's also the place where we can welcome newcomers and oldcomers into our house.   We love having people in our house!   When I look at this table, an eagerness arises for the future.   I may have many fears and anxieties about what the future may hold but this table reminds me of goodness that God has given me with family and friends.   I am excited for the day when this table is full with little Mourreales  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment