1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
Cowbells....lots of cowbells. No matter how many times the administration requested "just clapping", the cowbells would continue. Oh, and also the air horns.
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
Diaper wipes - what will I do once I don't have babies anymore?
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
I live in the southwest and I think they do but I've only been to one. We never had them growing up (southeast) so I was just wondering if it is a new phenomenon or just a regional one.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
Motherhood is one of the biggest gifts we are given - whether to our biological children, our adopted children or to those God simply places in our lives that need a bit of mothering.
5. What was the last thing you broke?
It's been awhile, even for klutzy me. Can I claim my herbs that are dying a terrible death?
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
Around 2 -3
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
Not really. I do like to shop on-line - is this the modern version of using a catalog? I really do NOT like shopping.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
"His job" - we mostly have rocks though. No grass in the desert.
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
The bathroom. I picked out all the towels/shower curtain a while ago and I am ready for a change.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
I read most of it online. My husband reads the newspaper though - I think he loves having the actual paper to look through.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes! Because God has sovereignly ordained it. We may never know the reason - it may not even be about us. Actually it's never about us but about bringing glory to God.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I wish I was more worried about doing the right things - instead, I often worry that I am not doing something right. Uggh - God is still working on rooting out pride in me.