1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
I would rather host a party. I love having people in my house. Also, on a selfish note, I would know everybody at my own party (supposedly) whereas at another party, I may become a wallflower if I don't know the rest of the people.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
My cousins and I crashed a wedding reception for a few minutes (when we were lots younger). Almost everyone there was tipsy or drunk and couldn't tell that we "didn't belong".
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
Singing praises to my Jesus
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
The light it brings to my world. (In Arizona, the heat it brings is not always enjoyed)
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift? I prefer to bring my own gift.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
Oh this one is SO easy for me - having my house cleaned! I love cooking and to have someone clean up after me.....this would be a small taste of heaven!
7. What song describes your mood today?
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
I've only been married 3 1/2 years so I still have a lot of stuff. Also, we just took a lot of it out of storage and it felt brand new again. Almost all of my kitchen gadgets/dishes/knives, etc are from my wedding.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Mocha Almond Fudge
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
12. "-----" is the best motivation.