1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Cleaning the bathrooms....why does it take me so long to get around to it? It's not really all that hard or time-consuming and it's SO NICE to have a clean bathroom so why can't I get my rear in gear?
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
I usually fall asleep within 5 minutes of getting into bed. I can sleep through a lot but not since I've become a mother. I am instantly awake to the cry of my babies. With a 5 month-old, I am up at least 2x a night.
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
Oh, this is a tough one. I feel like I don't have any fashion any more.
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
I love to serve chicken curry but it can be tricky since many people don't like curry. So...second is meatloaf...comfort food!!!
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
A little bit but only cheap stuff. Like the plastic kid's chair I just got at the grocery store for $2.
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
That the focus be on bringing glory to God. I hope that my life points to Christ.
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
Forgiveness from my husband, a silly laugh and grin from my 5-month old son, a hug from my 2 year old daughter.
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
Homemade garlic and rosemary.
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
I think laziness. I feel tired from being with kids all day and so much of the time, I just want to "escape" by reading or doing nothing.
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
Compassion - to be able to really love others where they are at.
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
My living room....it's warm and inviting and is a hodge-podge of all kinds of decorating. I feel like it reflects a lot of my life and having lived so many different places.
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
I am still learning this...I try to only blog and be on the computer when my kids are sleeping or occupied. We haven't been in our community long enough to get super-involved in other things but I know that I desire to keep a simple life and not be a taxi-driver.