1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you.
A toasted bagel with peppered turkey, bacon, avocado and cheese
2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?
Definitely a good conversation - as I talk and listen, ideas seem to grow and take on life. I'm ready for action.
3. What is your favorite board game?
Settlers of Catan
4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?
I am actually becoming more patient. I think back to my first year of teaching and I was pretty hard-nosed and rigid. Now with my own two little ones, I feel that I have more grace towards other little ones.
5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.
6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"
I think so but I often live my life as if I didn't believe it. I don't always take chances on loving people because I am afraid to get hurt.
7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited.
8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?
Ugh...both are so hard but to be honest I think it's more painful for me to be disappointed in someone else. With myself, even though I am upset, I easily excuse myself and talk myself out of the pain. With others, I can't understand why they 'failed' me.
9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?
My hotpot ready for tea at any moment.
10. Are you a crafty person?
I would like to be! I dabble a bit in sewing and quilting. I love looking at crafting projects at Michaels and JoAnns but actually doing them is another story.
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?
Pulled pork sandwiches
12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.
Swimming with friends