Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Snow/Mud Walk


It has started to warm up here a bit (in the 40's during the day).  Saturday we went out for a much needed walk.   Abby is getting used to the snow and was actually walking a bit in it.  You'll notice she is still wearing tennis shoes as her snow boots are pretty big on her.   Companies don't really make snow gear for tiny little ones.

Abby's feet got stuck in the mud and down she went for a face plant.   After a few moments of tears, she got down and actually enjoyed herself.   She found all the mud puddles that she could and stomped around in them.   It's only laundry right?



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    I love this blog you have! I feel like I get to see you and hear your thoughts and really get to know you better. Of course its not like the real thing, face to face, but I enjoy coming to your blog to see what you are up to.
    I love you
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete