Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can't Sleep

It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep. Ahh, the joys of pregnancy :)
As I sit here, I am wondering how my grandmother is doing. She's been back and forth between hospital and nursing home with various problems; none of them good.
I am wondering how my Mom and Dad are doing. They live in South Africa and it's especially hard for my mom being away from her mom when she is so sick. It's also super hard for them to be away from grandkids.
And how in the world did my baby girl grow up so fast. This picture was taken at her birthday party in May?
And finally, this is our most recent casual family picture. We have one from my sister Debbie's wedding but how is it that we don't have any family pictures? I guess we need to get our tripod out more often. Maybe subconsciously I am avoiding photos during pregnancy :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment