1. I highly dislike mushy watermelon. It's that season and the other day I was craving some juicy, crispy watermelon. To my dismay, it was a bit mushy....it's kinda gross actually.
2. My husband drives a 1977 Ford that he loves! It was actually assembled on my birthdate...a little on the 'coincidence' side. He will never get rid of it and has mentioned wanting to be buried in it.
3. I really want to grind my own wheat. We keep saving for a grinder but other things take precedence over it...someday...someday. I love the taste of bread made with freshly ground wheat.
4. It's 109 degrees out right now. Most people are so excited about summer coming...I am dreading the increase in heat. Most people are just now getting to get out and about. We have to go into hiding for a couple of months until it starts cooling off again.
5. I love Chipotle....my husband and I first met there - the food was great, conversation amazing, 5 hours later....