Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was certainly NOT me who bought gummy vitamins so that I would actually eat them and then spend even more time on the internet trying to find other pills that come in gummy form. It was NOT me who made a hodge-podge dinner out of whatever I could find in the fridge for my husband and daughter and then laugh hysterically when asked what it was. It was NOT me who snuck into bed for an afternoon nap instead of cleaning the kitchen. It was definitely NOT me who dressed my 18 month old daughter for the snow, took her outside and made her “play” even though she hated it. And finally, it was NOT me who threw two snowballs at my poor defenseless daughter.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment