Friday, October 16, 2009

30 Weeks!!!


Disclaimer:  Paul was on the floor taking this shot and so I look like a giant.  Notice my head at the ceiling and how small the desk looks in comparison.   But vanity, vanity...I don't want to get out of my pj's yet so we'll go with these pics.

Today is 30 weeks!   Gettin' close and only God knows how close this time.  With Abby being 5 weeks early, I am a little anxious about the timing of this delivery.  My friend, Allison, just had a baby and God's timing was incredible.   I am taking comfort in that and knowing that God is sovereign over this baby... and the weather...and the drive down the mountain....someone taking care of Abby, etc.

Me and my sweet little girl.   She loves pens and is always "stealing" them off of desks much to Paul's chagrin.   It used to be me "stealing" the pens but now, there is another suspect.




1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I love the pictures!! I wish i could help you with Abby. Matter of fact I would love to.
    I love you!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete