1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
Not lost as in not knowing where I was but lost in that I couldn't find the right address. I was driving through projects trying to find a lady who wanted to go to the ministry house where I was working.
2. Have you ever been to an island?
Yes, I have been to the Seychelle Islands - they are off the east coast of Africa. Absolutely beautiful. And of course, my grandparents had a place on a lake and we would swim to a small, tiny island and have all kinds of adventures there.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
A feeler but I make decisions based on being thinking.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
It depends...on things that God has specifically laid out for us in His Word - those are black and white. However on many other things, I try to see all the different points of view and so probably more shades of gray.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.) A math textbook....ahh, the joys I would have.
6. What are you most afraid of? Being unloved.
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
Funny, I just saw a movie about a guy who couldn't remember all of his life before his accident and needed to go on and make new ones. But if I didn't have my old memories, I wouldn't know who I was. I think I would rather never be able to make new ones. I just asked my husband to answer this question and he is already thinking about the theological ramifications of it.....:)
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
My wedding picture to my husband. A family picture with my hubby and two kids. And a picture of friends. These are the main relationships in my life.
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
Have a shorter "first dance". The song we picked went on FOREVER and neither one of us is a great dancer.
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
Forgiveness is not optional.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
A sudoku puzzle.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
Same as me - quirky sense of humor, finding something to laugh about in almost all situations
Better -More gentle, less judgmental