Thursday, April 22, 2010

My mornings

I have tutored the last two months Mon - Thurs from 9-11am.  I've enjoyed it but it does put a time crunch on my day.  Couple that with our electric plan which is time advantage (cheap electricity except from noon 'til 7pm).  I try  not to do laundry, run dishwasher, stove, etc during those hours.   So, laundry is hard to get done.   Most mornings I get up at 6, feed Silas, take a shower and get a load of laundry in the wash.   Then I try to at least get the dish washer emptied, get Abby breakfast and myself ready before I have to feed Silas again at 8:30.  Some mornings I am able to get the laundry up on the line.  Other mornings, Paul graciously will hang it for me.  Occasionally, I even get a meal in the crockpot.  It all depends on how much my little ones need me on a particular morning.
Yesterday was my last day tutoring - I look forward to having my mornings back.   With the heat of Arizona summers, we need to use the mornings wisely and sleep during the afternoons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment