Saturday, July 24, 2010

Accidental Cinnamon Rolls

Paul had bought a bag of frozen bread dough but in little balls for rolls. So one evening, I tried to have rolls but the dough had apparently dethawed and refrozen at some point in time. As it continued to thaw, it became on large gooey mess. What could I do with all of this? Cinnamon rolls sounded good. I put them in a baking pan, let them rise and then put them in the toaster oven (since we are trying not to use our regular size oven). I guess I put way too much in this one pan for they rose and overflowed quite a bit. Also for the sauce, I didn't have all the ingredients so I substituted. I thought these were going to be a lost cause but instead, oh my! these were the best tasting ones I have ever made.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment