Thursday, January 7, 2010

6 weeks



Silas was 6 weeks old yesterday.  Time is flying fast already although I can't believe I have gone this long with such little sleep.   He is growing fast and gaining weight like crazy.  On Dec 29th, he weighed 8 lbs even.  I can only imagine what he weighs now - at the rate he was going, it was a pound a week.

We have moved down to Tucson and are living with Paul's parents for a bit.   I am SO thankful for the warm weather while the rest of the US freezes.  It's been 65 the whole week and I am lovin' it.

Abby is slowly adjusting after all the moving around.  Honestly, she's had a hard time - a whole new side of her has come out, one that is not so pretty.   Paul and I have been put to the test with her tantrums.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Absy, She gets upstaged by Silas and then moves from the only place she knows as home. Be consistent in your love and discipline. It won't be easy until you get your own place again.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah!

    I've been thinking about you and praying for you. Silas is nice and plump looking. Ian is quite the little chunk too. He weighed 12 lbs 5 oz on December 22. We'll keep you guys in our prayers as you go through this "transition" phase (aka super charged sanctification phase ha ha)

    Love Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys- congrtats on your new baby boy! What a cutie! And Silas is a great name. And congrats on your move back to Tucson. I have to admit I am so jealous and long for the day we can move back! Hope all is well with all of you :)

    ReplyDelete